Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blog Security

I though at first that since I am wanting to use this blog to poor my heart out I would only allow it to be invite only. But it has come to my attention that maybe through my life and struggles someone could be ministered to. I don't want to block that one person that just might need to read my entry that day.
One more sleep to our Adoption orientation!! We are so excited to move forward and get the ball rolling.
 I miss these Four so bad! Uncle Jared and I are so blessed to have them in our lives. Thank you Megan Unger for capturing this Photo.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear your story! So excited for you both :) Will be praying lots for God's direction and teaching as you move forward. So neat to know that He has already chosen a little one for you and you don't even know him or her yet :)

    ReplyDelete