After not sleeping, with all the update calls, it seemed like 6am took a lifetime to come! It was our very last night as a couple with no kids. I was stressed out and in a way, sad.
I was sad that at that very moment, there was a momma giving birth to a child she knew she couldn’t raise. I couldn’t sleep at all. Every time I’d close my eyes, my heart would race. Finally, at 6am I woke Jared up and said, “we have to leave”. I wasn’t going to wait any longer!
We were on our way by 7am. Austin is about 3 hours away and it went by so quickly! Right as we were turning into the hospital, we got a text saying our baby boy had arrived! We arrived at the PERFECT time! We were able to see him being weighed, measured, and his very first bath. We got to see our momma and meet his Aunty. Our son was here!!!
If you have EVER questioned how big our God is, read this!
Our birth mom had named our son William and it was on his welcome card. When we got there, she had asked us what we were going to name him and we told her Liam. Can you believe it!? Liam comes from the name William. How perfect is our God! With the blessing of our momma, we chose to keep the name Liam.
We were in heaven! Nothing could have made our story any better!
TO BE CONTINUED...
No comments:
Post a Comment