I am so excited for the sun shine. We have been having beautiful weather here in Texas the last few days. Most days it has stayed in the 70's. My grass is growing, my tomato plants are starting to bloom and I only have one month to go until Jared and I are heading home to Bowden.
Jared and I have been busy looking at houses. We are excited about potentially buying our first home in the near future. It will be so nice having our own space to make our own. We have for the most part enjoyed living in this rental place. One thing I hope our new home will be in a neighborhood with quite dogs. The dogs in this neighborhood wait to start barking until I lay my head on my pillow. Drives me nuts. Jared is normally fast a sleep and I lay awake until the dogs decide that they no longer need to bark.
I am also looking at changing positions with American. I had a few interviews and unfortunately I guess the position just was not a good fit for me. I am trying to be patient and hold out for the perfect job. I am so spoiled with my airline benefits that I just don't see me leaving American in the future. I have still been busy sewing orders. I have a few orders to complete and a few baby gifts to get started on. The last baby gift I made was two little dress outfits for my friend. They turned out very cute I think. I hope they fit and look just as cute on the little girls.
Mom and Dad came for a little visit over Easter. We went house shopping on one of the days and hung out at home depot on Easter Sunday. It was really fun to get some ideas on how we would make updates to our future home and hear my parents input on making this big financial decision.
Speaking of sewing I better get off the computer and get something done. I am not going to promise that I'll blog again soon. Life just stays busy around here. One quick update Jared and I are playing in a kick ball league. Unfortunately I think I will be out for the season. Last thursday I pulled both quad muscles in my legs. Oh man they are sore. On saturday I decided to run after a possum in our friends back yard and my first lunge forward the quads gave out again. It is such a strange injury. I can walk almost fine but as soon as I attempt to run they hurt like crap. So please do not try and chase me cause I am not going to run away.
If you get a chance listen to this song. It is so beautiful.
http://youtu.be/OR7VOKQ0xJY
No comments:
Post a Comment