Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bottle Drive



Hey Family and Friends In Alberta!

Jared and I would love your Bottles. Many of you know that Jared and I have decided to adopt. Adoption is not a cheap decision but we know that with support through many of our family and friends we can reach our goals. We love that so many of you will become part of our children's story of finding a family and we can't thank you enough for your support. Jared and I will be arriving home around the 2nd of July. We will be driving the country side like good old days with my Grandpa picking up your bottles on the 3rd and 4th and then cashing them in on the 5th. If you would love to drop them off at my parents house you may do so anytime from now until the 5th of July. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a pick up please send us a email at voyage2adopt@gmail.com. We will be doing a pick up in Calgary during that week. Also we will have T shirts in hand for those who have ordered them and a few on hand for those of you who would like one.

This will be Jared's very first bottle drive. I can't wait to show Jared just how much we can raise through this avenue. I can't wait to see his reaction!

Thank you!




1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!! I pray you have a truck load of bottles!! :)

    ReplyDelete